Cultivating ‘Cool’inary Curiousity in Kids®
Through positive and encouraging cooking experiences, we are Cultivating ‘Cool’inary Curiosity in Kids® to support lifelong skills for preparing, eating, and sharing nutritious and sustainable foods.
The five core values that we blend into a fruitful business model.
Our stance on social responsibility
We are a purpose-driven company.
Sticky Fingers Cooking recognizes the value of fostering curiosity, independence, confidence, and the development of lifelong cooking skills through interactive and fun culinary experiences. We also believe that it is our responsibility to stand for social justice by seeking out equitable opportunities to offer our classes to diverse communities across the country.
Our vision includes families like yours.
- To have Sticky Fingers Cooking available to kids everywhere as well as recognized by all kids worldwide.
- To offer inclusive, engaging and enjoyable cooking experiences to children of all ages.
- To be incorporated into schools, rec centers, libraries, homes, community centers and more, across the entire nation.
- To spark excitement about cooking and eating well in all children.
- To give back and support every local community served.
- To be a great business opportunity for families and the community.