We go together like peas and carrots.
A Sticky Fingers Cooking franchise is a unique opportunity to own and manage your own business for a low initial investment. Our Initial Franchise Fee includes two weeks of pre-opening training conducted in Denver, Colorado.
This training will cover all of the daily operations for managing the business with a focus on our proprietary technology platform—Sticky Fingers Cooking DASH™—used to schedule, book classes, and manage enrollment.
You will learn the following:
- Sticky Fingers Cooking Lesson Plans™ and recipes
- Setting up ongoing classes
- Advertising and creating partnerships
- How to develop a local marketing plan using our effective marketing system
We will also explain our best practices for:
- Financial management
- Setting goals (and how to accomplish them)
- Hiring and managing your team from a home-based office
See how we help Sticky Fingers Cooking owners launch and grow.
After you complete initial training, you will complete the final steps in your onboarding and launch! We will come to visit you to offer additional training and support in your Sticky Fingers Cooking territory as you get ready to start conducting classes. This chart outlines some key areas of the initial investment.
3 territory initial fee: $128,000